Monday, April 5, 2010

Walking On Air - A Jonas Brothers Vampire Story (15.2)

-Joe's POV- I thought about something today, something.. daring. I wasn't sure if it was too early to do it, so I talked to Kevin about it. He said that I should go for it, that I'm old enough. I wasn't sure if I knew how to prepare everything but he told me that, even if I'm nervous, to just take a chance and ask her. I exhaled deeply and then asked him one last favor. He gladly accepted, and we hopped into his car, telling Nick and Rebecca we'd be back later. -Nick's POV- I sat on my bed with Rebecca in between my legs. I played with her hair and couldn't help but think about all of our past dates we've had: Picnic under the stars... Walk on the beach... Trip to the playground, just so I could push her on the swings... Movie nights... Sleepovers... And somehow it all ended with some sex. Lovely, addictive, passionate sex. Hey, I'm 18 now, I can legally have sex if I want to. I chuckled at the thought and Rebecca turned her head to me. Rebecca: (smiling) What's so funny? Nick: (stares at her eyes) You wanna go on another date tonight? -Rhiley's POV- I was re-painting my room with Dj when I got a text from Joe telling me to meet him at the beach tonight. I got so excited I almost dropped my phone in the can of green paint. Dj: Jesus, Rhiley, be careful! Rhiley: Sorry, haha. Just got a text from Joey. Dj: (sighs and rolls his eyes) Rhiley: I still don't see why you hate him. He's been nice to you since day 1! Dj: I told you before, I don't hate him. I'm just defending my ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae21jhNYtjo&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment