Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kanye West Feat. G.ReXx(SGangstalous) - Heartless Remix (NEW 2008)

DOWNLOD LINK: www.SGangstalous.com ***FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY*** Lyrics: In the night, I hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever told Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a woman so heartless.. How could you be so heartless? Oh.. How could you be so heartless? Ms heartless, this letter is to you Let me start with the day when I met you Beginning of summer, around with the boys Ended up at a house with some hoes She was sitting there an angel on her thrown There she should known that messing with the don It aint healthy, Im the danger zone Guess she found out, when she went back home She was high she was living on the hills Should have listened to Ed Hardy - love kills Im the pill baby that could made u chill Instead u walked away like my money from my bills Came closer then even Ne-Yo would Had thoughts in my mind if I should if I could At the end u chose and its all good Im standing real like a tree and hard like the wood I aint like the others Im different type snow One time u touch me youll addicted till u go In my eyes, youre like all the other whores I hope u listening, if not let her know That I had more respect then anybody else And I, understand your life and thats for a fact Couldnt control your self instead u left Thats weak Babygirl you should know the best Im coming to the end with two last questions How couldnt you talk to me after all that passion? I guess the best, god forgive her actions Last question... HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLx41UrGiDE&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment