Friday, June 11, 2010

Runaway Love Ch.3 (A Nick Jonas love story)

HEY! So sorry I didn't post yesterday! I was just about to post and then my internet died on me! I was very upset. I feel the start of this episode is....exciting, you could say? : ) CRAZY STORM GOING ON AT THE MOMENT! SCARY! I woke up the next morning and stretched, realizing I wasn't in the sand, I was in a bed, and covers where over me, I shot up and looked around, I was in a hotel room, what the hell? I got up and saw my backpack on the floor, I went and brushed my hair and brushed my teeth real fast and stuffed the stuff in my backpack, I had packed clothes for today, but I didn't feel like changing, so I stayed in the same clothes, the hotel room was nice, really nice, looked like a Vila, and I was in a bedroom, but I knew it was a hotel cause I had looked out the window, I opened the door and saw a living room and a kitchen right next to it, this was a really nice hotel, but how did I get here? I heard the TV coming from the other room, and as I walked closer I saw 4 people sitting on the couch, 3 men and a woman, 2 of the men looked younger then the man, but I couldn't really see there faces, I hurried to the door and opened it, turning my back to the hallway so I could make sure I closed the door without being heard, right as I turned around, I bumped into something, or should I say someone, I started to fall backwards but the person caught me in there arms, I looked up and saw that Nick Jonas, was the one I had bumped into, the one who was holding me in his arms ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spu6lE24_U0&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment