Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pushin' Me Away (A Nick Jonas Love Story) Chapter 5

Nick: Oh, hey Elizabeth. I'm super sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to make you feel that bad. (whispers to her) You know, about the whole "Please be mine" thing? Elizabeth: Yeah, but it's okay because I thought about it and... Nick: (eyes widen and he smiles) And... Elizabeth: Of course I will! Nick: (Smiles and hugs her) Will that's just... (voice fades and loses thoughts by staring at her) aaa-mazingggg... Elizabeth: (blushes) Yeah... Emily: (walks out of nowhere) Hey, Liz! Hey... Nick... what's wrong with him? Elizabeth: (scoots her out of the way for a second) Uhh... one minute. Nik: What? You're not going to tell her? Elizabeth: Should I? Nick: It's all up to you, you beautiful young lady. Elizabeth: You are the sweetest! Okay, I think I should tell her. I mean, she IS my BFFl... Nick: Right. The decisions all yours, Beautiful. Elizabeth: (blushes and turns back to Emily) Um... well... Emily: He's your boyfriend, right? Elizabeth: How, how, how did you know? Emily: You mean I'm right?!?! Score! Elizabeth: Yes, but please don't tell anyone! Emily: Of course not! I won't say a word to anyone! Eliabeth: Thanks, girl. Now I have to go to stupid people math. Emily: Haha! See ya later! And don't worry, I"ll stay off of Nick! Elizabeth: Shut up! (after school...) Nick: Hey, Lizzy. Wanna come to my place. It is Friday and I was thinking that maybe we could catch a later movie tonight? Elizabeth: Sure... But I have to ask my mom. What time? Nick: Well... I guess around 9 ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZwxcraO26k&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment