Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Justin Bieber Love Story:Connected Episode 1

I Know i said i do it after WAN Series but The Truth is It Be On Hold For a While Because I Need To Convert A Video to it. So I Don't Know when i be uploading it. Anyway On with the Story. - ~Sunday Morning~ I wake up in the morning stretching my arms out and yawning. Man it's a big day ahead of me tomorrow. I'm Moving Schools. Finally Now i won't live my life as Hell. I Can't wait to Be in a new school especially with my BFF Jane. She Lives Across the Street with Me. I Wonder if she's in bed or awake. Eeh oh well. I Got up and brush my teeth. after brushing i went downstairs and see breakfast on my plate. - Valerie:"Good Morning,Mom." i greet her with a tone of voice Mom:"Good Morning val." Valerie:"where's dad?" Mom:"Still Sleeping." Valerie:"ahh." i look at my plate and see yummy waffles and im starving. Now Yum! ~After Breakfast~ I Went Back up into my room and shut the door. I pick up the brush,look in the mirror. and brush my hair. my hair is soft and straight, i love the natural thing about it. After a few minutes. the phone start's ringing. - Valerie:picks up "Hello?" Trilina:"What up Cuz?" Valerie:"OMG. Tri?" Trilina:"Hey!" Valerie:"I Never Seen You Since Last Month." Trilina:"Here i Am now!" Valerie:"Ahh." Trilina:"Ahh." Valerie:"So Guess What Now?" Trilina:"What?" she ask in response Valerie:"I'm an 8th Grader Now and I'm Moving to Middle School." Trilina:"Cool. Guess What?" Valerie:"What?" Trilina:"I'm a 9th Grader Now and I'm Moving to High School!" Valerie ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0dMeAEzj1g&hl=en

1 comment: