Sunday, March 14, 2010

Im yours to hold [A Jemi Love Stoy] Epi1 PREVIEW

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED I DONT OWN ANY OF THIS AUDIO SOUNDTRAC. NO COPY RIGHT INTENDED. Ok people so this is just a PREVIEW of what to expect if you choose to start reading my series, it would be greatly apprciated. Check out my channel, and subscribe please. If you think its boring, it gets better later in Ep1, which comes out on Sunday. I will try to post a new Epi every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday, I realize this vid is coming out a day early, or a day late how ever you want to look at it. But I fell alseep last night when I was finishing the video, so I had to do it today, and I couldnt wait until Thursday to put it out! Lolz. ON TO THE PREVIEW: [Demi's POV] "BEEP....BEEP....BEEP....BEEP" My alarm clock blairs. And I slowly emerge from the deep sleep I was in. When I register my thoughts I realize that today is the first day of Junior year. I jump out of bed and run to my closet. Jeans: Form fitting, blue, simple, but cute. Top: Low cut V neck graphic tee. Off to the bathroom, I apply all my makeup and head downstairs. Moms still sleeping, im guessing she wont be awake for another couple hours, another night drinking till she passes out... Sometimes I wish dad was still here, atleast her problem was more under control when he could be sober with her. I go into the cupboard and grab some cereal, I pour the Cheerios into a bowl and scarf it down. Grab my keys and head out the door, cant be late first day back! [Joe's POV] My alarm sounds, but I am already awake. I look ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAYWkJ69fHY&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment