Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Sorry[A Nick Jonas Love Story] Chapter 4

I'm Sorry[A Nick Jonas Love Story] Episode 4 *Hayleigh's POV* The next day I woke up really happy. I think that was the best day me and Nick has ever had. We hung out together all day! It was just amazing. I looked over at my alarm clock and it said 8:47. "UGH!" I groaned.I rolled over and wanted to go back to bed but I heard my phone beep. I looked at it and it was a text message from Nick. "Hey Leigh! Im sorry but we arent going to be able to hang out today.too much to do before tour.sorry.love ya,nick!" [love ya is in like a sister/brother way] I huffed and puffed and was ready to blow my house down! I was so excited to hang out with Nick today,so that just put a damper in my day.Now what was I supposed to do today? I just went back to sleep. A little bit later,I finally got up.I had nothing to do today so I decided to call Layla,my best friend..of course,besides Nick (: Layla came over for a while and we watched some home movies.It was a blast. Even though Layla is a year older than me.It was always Layla,Nick,Joe and me. Kevin was too cool to hang out with us when he was older.Whatever! When we were younger,Layla and I would sing a song than Joe and Nick..but mostly Nick. Joe was in the background making funny faces at the camera. We would tell Mr.Jonas to tell us who was better and he would say he couldn't because we were all amazing.YEAH RIGHT!We were like 7 or 8! Watching all of those movies gave me the best feeling ever but watching these almost brought me to ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7KItNtfY58&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment